Brilliant Earth GIA Certified Natural 0.93CTS VS D Diamond Solid 18K White Gold Engagement Ring
The center oval brilliant cut diamond has been certified by GIA (USA) to be a natural D color / VS1 clarity diamond of 0.50CTS (GIA report # 1287274153). The center diamond is laser inscribed with the report number. This colorless and near flawless diamond has excellent polish, very good symmetry and no fluorescence. The accent diamonds in this ring are of SI1 clarity and colorless / near colorless F-G color.
- GIA oval brilliant cut diamond size: 6.05MM X 4.40MM X 2.91MM
- Center diamond color / clarity: D / VS1
- Accent diamond color / clarity: F-G / SI1
- This ring rises almost 6.5MM off the finger.
- This ring is a size 4.5, but it can be resized.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "BE" "18K".
- This ring weighs 2.5 grams.
- The original GIA certificate will be sent with this ring.
- Ring was appraised in 2019 by graduate gemologist for $4,628.
- This ring comes with GIA lab certificate and appraisal.