Certified Natural 1.69CTS VS F Diamond Sapphire 18K Solid Gold Halo Split Band Ring
Gorgeous natural 1.69CTS diamond and pink sapphire 18K solid gold ring. This ring features a natural 0.87CT oval brilliant cut sapphire in center, surrounded with a halo VS clarity and F-G color brilliant cut diamonds adding up to 0.82CTS. The diamonds also extend half way down the split shank of this ring. The sapphire has a stunning vivid pink color. The diamonds and sapphire are set in solid 18K white gold.
The sapphire has clean, see through clarity with gorgeous internal neon pink, vivid pink brilliance. It is a completely natural earth mined sapphire. No artificial filling, no dyes, no color diffusion. The sapphire does have some natural inclusions visible under 10X loupe.
- Diamond Color : F - G
- Diamond Clarity : VS
- The oval cut sapphire measures about 7MM X 5MM.
- The top part of the ring with the sapphire and the diamond halo around it measures 11.5MM X 9MM.
- This ring rises 5MM off the finger.
- This ring is a size 5.75, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "D-0.82 / PS-0.87".
- This ring weighs 4.3 grams.
- This ring comes with gem lab certificate.