Certified Natural 11CTS VS F Diamond Zambian Emerald 18K Solid Gold Ring
Certified natural 18K solid gold 10.89CTS diamond and Zambian emerald ring. The ring features a huge 9.12CT natural Zambian emerald in center. The emerald cut emerald is accented with a large pear brilliant cut diamond on both sides further surrounded with round brilliant cut diamonds in a rounded pave setting. This ring is studded with 0.38CTS of pear brilliant cut diamonds and 1.39CTS of round brilliant cut diamonds. This ring has a total of 1.77CTS of natural brilliant cut diamonds. The emerald in this ring has a desirable vivid forest green color with shades of dark green and neon green color.
- Diamond Color : F-G
- Diamond Clarity : VS
- The emerald cut emerald measures 12.68MM X 9.99MM X 7.58MM.
- The top part of the ring with the emerald and the diamonds around it measures 18MM X 21MM.
- This ring is a size 6.5, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "DR-1.39" "DP-0.38" "E-9.12".
- This ring is very durable and weighs a heavy 9.5 grams.
- The emerald and the ring has been certified by two independent gem labs, to be a natural emerald of Zambian origin with minor colorless oiling. Both certificates will be sent with this ring.