Certified Natural 4.3Cts Black Opal 18K 750 Solid Gold Filigree Ring
Stunning 18K solid gold 4.3CTS natural Australian bluish black opal ring. This finely crafted 18K solid gold ring features a rare 100% natural black opal in a raised bezel setting in center. The opal is surrounded with beaded Etruscan design all around. This ring also has beautiful intricate floral accents near the shank. The bezel setting and shank of this ring are accented with gorgeous filigree beaded work meticulously made in 18K solid yellow gold. There is a patina in the grooves and edges around the design, which highlights the design even more. The opal in this ring has a desirable cobalt blue color with vivid color play throughout in shades of vivid red, orange, peacock blue, green, etc. The color play extends to even the underside of the opal. The high quality natural opal is set into solid heavy 18K gold.
- The oval cabochon opal measures about 14MM x 10MM x 7MM.
- This is a 100% natural solid opal. No doublet, no triplet, no color coating.
- The top part of the ring with the opal, gold beaded floral design around it and on shank measures 22MM x 22MM. This ring rises 10MM from the finger.
- This ring is a tight size 7.5, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- The following stamps are on this ring, "18K".
- This ring is very durable and weighs a heavy 7.8 grams.
- This ring comes with an independent gem lab certificate.