Certified Natural 6.37Cts Opal 18K 750 Solid Gold Etruscan Cannetille Filigree Ring
Certified natural 18K solid gold 6.37CTS opal etruscan ring. This finely crafted 18k solid gold ring features a rare 100% natural cabochon opal in a raised bezel and beaded setting. This ring is accented with gorgeous cannetille designs meticulously made in solid gold. There is a slight patina in the grooves and edges around the design, which highlights the design even more. The pear cabochon opal has a grey / cream shade with vivid green, cobalt blue, red, orange, purple and yellow color play throughout. The color play even extends to the underside of the opal. This is a 100% natural solid opal. No doublet, no triplet, no color coating, no glass. This high quality ring is meticulously made with solid 18K yellow gold.
- The pear cabochon cut opal measures 18MM X 13MM X 7MM.
- The top part of the ring with the opal and filigree designs on both sides measures 24MM X 19MM.
- This ring rises 7MM from the finger.
- This ring is a size 6.25, but it can be resized.
- This ring is stamped "750/18K" & "OP-6.37".
- This ring is very durable and weighs a heavy 7 grams.
- This ring comes with an independent gem lab certificate.