Certified Natural 6Cts VS F Diamond Opal 18K Gold Dinner Cocktail Ring
Stunning top quality opal and diamond cocktail ring. This ring features a huge 5.24CT natural opal in center. The cabochon oval opal is surrounded with round brilliant cut , baguette cut and trillion cut diamonds set in a 3D tiered pattern adding up to 0.79cts. This ring is studded with 0.14cts of baguette cut diamonds, 0.38cts of round cut diamonds and 0.27cts or trillion cut diamonds. This ring has a total of 0.79cts of brilliant cut natural diamonds. This ring has a 100% natural earth mined Australian opal. No doublet, no triplet, no color coating, no glass. Just 100% natural solid opal. The opal in this ring has a desirable and rare greenish gray color with vivid color play throughout in shades of red, purple, orange, peacock blue, green, etc. The high quality natural diamonds and opal are set into solid heavy 18K white gold.
- The oval cabochon opal measures about 17MM x 11MM x 6MM.
- This is a 100% natural solid opal. No doublet, no triplet, no color coating.
- Diamond Color : F-G
- Diamond Clarity : VS
- The top part of this ring with the opal and the diamonds around it measures 21mm x 20mm. This ring rises 9mm from the finger.
- This ring is a size 6, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "BD-0.14" "RD-0.38" "PD-0.27" and "O-5.24".
- This ring is very durable and weighs a heavy 9.3 grams.
- This ring comes with an independent gem lab certificate.