Certified Natural 7.1CTS VS F Diamond Black Opal 18K Solid Gold Halo Ring
Stunning 18K solid gold Australian opal diamond ring. This ring features a huge 5.89CT natural oval shape cabochon black opal in center. The opal is surrounded with a double halo of round brilliant cut diamonds adding up to 1.21CTS. This ring has a 100% natural earth mined Australian opal. No doublet, no triplet, no color coating, no glass. Just 100% natural solid chunky opal. The natural opal has a desirable dark bluish black color with vibrant green, neon green, orange, cobalt blue with hints of yellow, red color play throughout. The color play extends to even the underside of the opal. The underside of the opal does have some host rock present, which is natural and not noticeable when worn.
- Diamond Color : F-G.
- Diamond Clarity : VS.
- The oval cabochon opal measures 14MM X 12MM X 7MM.
- The top part of this ring with the opal and the diamonds around it measures 24mm x 22mm.
- This ring rises 12.5mm off the finger.
- This ring is a size 6.75, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- The following stamps are on this ring:"18K", "750", "D-1.21/8BO-5.89".
- This ring weighs 11.3 grams.
- This ring comes with an independent gem lab certificate.