Certified Natural 8.9CTS Tanzanite 18K 750 Solid Gold Etruscan Filigree Ring
Certified natural 18K solid gold 8.9CTS violetish blue tanzanite Etruscan three stone ring. This finely crafted 18k solid gold ring features a rare 100% natural, 8.07CT oval cabochon tanzanite in a raised bezel-beaded setting in center, accented with two pear cabochon cut tanzanites adding up to 0.83CTS. This ring is covered with gorgeous tree bark like engraved design throughout, meticulously made in solid gold. There is a slight patina in the grooves and edges around the design, which highlights the design even more. The cabochon tanzanites have good see through clarity with vivid blue, violetish blue glow. This high quality ring is meticulously made with solid 18K yellow gold.
- The oval cabochon cut tanzanite measures 11MM X 9MM X 6MM.
- The pear cabochon cut tanzanites measure 4MM x 3MM.
- The top part of the ring with the tanzanite and filigree designs on both sides measures 13MM X 22MM (shank to shank).
- This ring rises 6.5MM from the finger.
- This ring is a size 6.75, but it can be resized.
- This ring is stamped "750 K" and "TZ-8.07+0.83".
- This ring is very durable and weighs a heavy 7.8 grams.
- This ring comes with an independent gem lab certificate.