Certified Natural Tanzanite 18K 750 Solid Gold Etruscan Byzantine Filigree Ring
Certified natural 18K solid gold 11.21CTS violetish blue tanzanite etruscan ring. This finely crafted 18k solid gold ring features a rare 100% natural cabochon tanzanite in a raised bezel setting. The bezel setting and shank of this ring are accented with gorgeous filigree designs meticulously made in solid gold. There is a slight patina in the grooves and edges around the design, which highlights the design even more. The oval cabochon tanzanite has good see through clarity with vivid blue, violetish blue glow. This high quality ring is meticulously made with solid 18K yellow gold.
- The oval cabochon cut tanzanite measures 13.5MM X 11MM X 8MM.
- The top part of the ring with the tanzanite and filigree designs on both sides measures 21MM X 16MM.
- This ring rises 10MM from the finger.
- This ring is a size 6.5, but it can be resized.
- This ring is stamped "750".
- This ring is very durable and weighs a heavy 8.9 grams.
- This ring comes with an independent gem lab certificate.