Estate Italian Etruscan Solid 18K Gold Coral Emerald Garnet Charm Fob Bracelet
Vintage Etruscan Italian 18K solid gold multi-color gemstones charm fob bracelet. This bracelet already has six magnificent multi-color gemstone studded charms. There is plenty of space to add more charms if desired. This bracelet has a stunning smooth, high shine, solid double circle link design. Extremely durable and completely solid gold links. This bracelet closes with a box clasp, with a figure "8" clasp on side, so its very secure and safe to wear. It also has two safety chains on side, making it easier to wear.
The six charms are meticulously made with attention to fine details throughout. The fob charms feature multiple gemstones, textures, beaded, twisted wire and engraving work in solid 18K yellow gold. The charms and the bracelet have accumulated a slight patina over the years. This patina looks amazing, since it highlights the design.
This bracelet is 8 inches long, 11MM wide at the widest part and over 3MM thick. Safety chains are almost 2 1/4 inches long.
- The turquoise medallion charm is 1 1/2 inch long from the bail and 5/8 inches wide.
- The red stone medallion charm is 1 1/4 inches long from the bail and 1 inch wide. This charm is studded with smaller corals on the top with a carnelian cabochon on bottom.
- The Florence cathedral duomo charm is 1 1/4 inch long from the bail and 7/8 inches wide. This charm is studded with green chalcedony stones around the bottom.
- The tiered beaded orange stone charm is 1 1/4 inches long from the bail and 3/4 inches wide. This charm is studded with deep orange shade, cabochon amber stone on the bottom.
- The large rounded charm is 1 3/8 inches long from the bail and 7/8 inches wide. This charm is studded with a cats eye stone on bottom. Around the rim of the charm are several green stones.
- The faceted red stone charm is 1 1/4 inches long from the bail and 1 inches wide. This charm is studded with a multiple deep reddish maroon shade, faceted garnets.
- This bracelet weighs 75.6 grams.
- This bracelet is hallmarked "750", "18K" in various places along with makers marks.