GIA Certified Natural 14.3Cts VS F Diamond Yellow Ceylon Sapphire 18K Solid Gold Ring
The sapphire has water like, almost flawless transparency and see through clarity. It is eye clean and looks perfect to the naked eye. It does have some natural inclusions, which can be seen under 10x magnification. It is a completely natural sapphire, no heat, no artificial filling, and no clarity or color enhancements.
The sapphire constantly shimmers and sparkles. Not a single dull or pale area. It has a vibrant yellow color. The sapphire has been certified by an Asian gem lab and GIA (USA) to be a no heat, natural ""yellow"" sapphire of Sri Lanka (Ceylon) origin.
- Round cut diamonds measure 3.5mm wide.
- Emerald cut diamonds measure 4mm x 3mm.
- Diamond Color : F-G.
- Diamond Clarity : VS.
- The emerald cut sapphire measures 12.10mm x 10.28mm x 8.03mm.
- The top part of the ring with the sapphire and the diamonds around it measures 17.5mm x 19mm.
- This ring rises little over 11.5mm off the finger.
- This ring is a size 6.25, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "DR-1.88+0.79" "CS-11.59".
- This ring weighs 12.45 grams.
- This ring comes with an independent gem lab certificate, Asian gem lab certificate and GIA certificate.