GIA Certified Natural 3.93Cts Colombian Emerald VS F Diamond 18K Solid Gold Ring
GIA certified 18K solid gold 3.93CTS diamond and emerald ring. This ring features a huge 2.88CT natural Colombian emerald. The huge emerald cut emerald is surrounded with 12 large emerald cut and round brilliant cut natural diamonds adding up to 1.05CTS. The high-quality natural diamonds and emerald are set into solid heavy 18K white gold.
The octagonal cut emerald in this ring has a desirable lush green color with shades of dark green and neon green color. The emerald has a slight bluish hue. The emerald has water like, see through clarity.
The emerald has been certified by GIA (USA) to be a natural emerald.
- Diamond Color : F-G.
- Diamond Clarity : VS.
- The octagonal cut emerald measures 9.97MM X 8.05MM X 4.32MM.
- The emerald cut diamonds measure about 4MM X 3MM.
- The round brilliant cut diamonds measure about 2.5MM wide.
- The top part of the ring with the emerald and the diamonds around it measures 16MM X 14MM.
- The ring rises 8MM of the finger.
- This ring is a size 6, but it can be resized.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "R-0.47 E-0.58" and "CS-2.88".
- This ring weighs 7.12 grams.
- The emerald along with the ring has been certified by 2 different gem labs. All certificates will be sent with the ring.