GIA Certified Natural 4.15CTS VS F Diamond Violetish Blue Sapphire 18K Solid Gold Cocktail Ring
This ring features a large 2.87CT, natural, no heat, violetish blue Ceylon sapphire. The cushion modified brilliant cut sapphire is surrounded with a halo of natural round brilliant cut diamonds. The diamonds extend half way down the split shank of this ring too. This ring has a total of 1.28CTS of round brilliant cut diamonds. The high quality natural diamonds and sapphire are set into solid heavy 18K white gold.
The sapphire exhibits a stunning light violetish blue color. GIA lab has certified this as a natural, no heat, light violetish blue sapphire. The sapphire has water like, see through clarity. It does have some natural inclusions. It is a completely natural sapphire, no heat, no artificial filling, no clarity or color enhancements. The sapphire constantly shimmers and sparkles. Not a single dull or pale area.
- Diamond Color : F-G
- Diamond Clarity : VS
- The cushion modified brilliant cut sapphire measures 9.07MM X 6.85MM X 4.89MM.
- The top part of the ring with the sapphire and the diamonds around it measures 15MM X 12MM.
- This ring rises 6MM off the finger.
- This ring is a tight size 6.25, but it can be resized.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "D-1.28" "BS-2.87".
- This ring weighs 5.5 grams.
- The sapphire along with the ring has been certified by 3 different gem labs including GIA. All certificates will be sent with this ring.