GIA Certified Natural 5.2cts Emerald VS F Diamond 950 Soild Platinum Three Stone Ring
GIA certified 5.22CTS diamond & Zambian emerald 950 solid platinum ring. This ring features a large 4.18CT natural Zambian emerald. The emerald cut emerald is accented on both sides with two emerald step cut diamonds adding up to 1.04CTS in a stunning three stone ring design.
The emerald in this ring has a desirable vivid green color with shades of dark green and neon green colors. The emerald has water like see through clarity. The emerald is very clean with minor inclusions only. Very rare for an emerald of this huge size with such good vibrant green color. The emerald is very shimmery and sparkly and has a beautiful play of color due to all the facets, huge size and excellent water like clarity.
- Emerald cut Diamond Size: 5.3MM X 4.1MM
- Diamond Color : F-G.
- Diamond Clarity : VS.
- The emerald cut emerald measures 11.64MM X 8.15MM X 5.35MM.
- The top part of the ring with the emerald and the diamonds around it measures 12MM X 16MM.
- This ring is a size 7.25, but it can be resized.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "PT950" "D-1.04CT" "E-4.18CT".
- This ring weighs 7.8 grams.
- The emerald along with the ring has been certified by 3 different gem labs. All certificates will be sent with this ring.