GIA Certified Natural 5.37CTS VS F Diamond Color Change Sapphire 18K Solid Gold Cocktail Ring
This ring features a huge 4.61CT natural no heat Bluish Violet color change to Purple sapphire. The oval cut sapphire is surrounded with a halo of natural round brilliant cut diamonds adding up to 0.76CTS. The high quality natural diamonds and sapphire are set into solid heavy 18K white gold.
The sapphire exhibits a stunning color change effect. Under daylight or fluorescent light the sapphire has a vivid Bluish Violet color. Under incandescent light, the sapphire changes color to a Purple shade. GIA lab has certified this as a natural, no heat, color change bluish violet - purple sapphire. The sapphire has water like, see through clarity. It is eye clean and looks perfect to the naked eye. It does have some natural inclusions which can be seen under 10x magnification. It is a completely natural sapphire, no heat, no artificial filling, no clarity or color enhancements. The sapphire constantly shimmers and sparkles. Not a single dull or pale area.
- Round brilliant cut diamonds measure up to 3MM wide.
- Diamond Color : F-G
- Diamond Clarity : VS
- The oval cut sapphire measures 12.79MM X 7.79MM X 4.22MM.
- The top part of the ring with the sapphire and the diamonds around it measures 19MM X 14MM.
- This ring rises 6MM off the finger.
- This ring is a size 6, but it can be resized.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "750 K" and "D-0.76 / BS-4.61".
- This ring weighs 5.8 grams.
- The sapphire along with the ring has been certified by 2 different gem labs including GIA. All certificates will be sent with this ring.