GIA Certified Natural 6.78Cts Emerald 18K Solid Gold Bezel Modern Ring
GIA certified 6.78CTS 18K solid gold Colombian emerald solitaire ring. This finely crafted 18K solid gold ring features a rare, vivid green, 100% natural Colombian emerald in a classic raised bezel dome setting. The emerald has excellent see through clarity with deep green internal glow and brilliance, which is rare especially in an emerald of such large size.
The emerald has a gorgeous lively deep green color with see through clarity. No opaqueness. But it does have natural inclusions. The emerald features a gorgeous sparkling vivid green color. The emerald constantly shimmers and sparkles. The high quality natural emerald is set into solid heavy 18K yellow gold.
The emerald has been certified by two independent labs including GIA (USA) to be a natural emerald with colorless oiling.
- The pear brilliant cut emerald measures 16.10MM X 9.10MM X 7.88MM.
- The top part of this ring with the emerald and the gold bezel around it measures 20MM x 13MM.
- This ring rises 8MM from the finger.
- This ring is a size 7.25, but it can be resized.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "EP-6.78".
- This ring weighs 9.61 grams.
- The emerald along with the ring has been certified by 2 different gem labs. All certificates will be sent with the ring.
- This ring comes with an independent appraisal of $30,999.