GIA Certified Natural 7CTS VS F Solitaire Diamond Color Change Sapphire 18K Solid Gold Cocktail Ring
This ring features a huge 4.66CT natural no heat violet color change to pinkish purple Ceylon sapphire. The oval cut sapphire is surrounded with a halo of natural brilliant cut diamonds. This ring has ten large natural pear and marquise brilliant cut diamonds adding up to 2.14CTS, so each diamond is about .21CTS. The high quality natural diamonds and sapphire are set into solid heavy 18K white gold.
The sapphire exhibits a stunning color change effect. Under daylight or fluorescent light the sapphire has a vivid violet color. Under incandescent light, the sapphire changes color to a pinkish purple shade. GIA lab has certified this as a natural, no heat, color change violet- pinkish purple sapphire. The sapphire has water like, see through clarity. It is eye clean and looks perfect to the naked eye. It does have some natural inclusions which can be seen under 10x magnification. It is a completely natural sapphire, no heat, no artificial filling, no clarity or color enhancements. The sapphire constantly shimmers and sparkles. Not a single dull or pale area.
- Pear Cut Diamond size: 4MM X 3MM
- Marquise Cut Diamond size: 5MM X 3MM
- Diamond Color : F-G
- Diamond Clarity : VS
- The oval cut sapphire measures 11.91MM X 8.70MM X 4.22MM.
- The top part of the ring with the sapphire and the diamonds around it measures 20MM X 18MM.
- This ring rises 7mm off the finger.
- This ring is a size 6.5, but it can be resized.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "D-2.14CT" "S-4.66CT".
- This ring weighs 7.2 grams.
- The sapphire along with the ring has been certified by 3 different gem labs including GIA. All certificates will be sent with this ring.