GIA Certified Natural 8.7CTS VS F Diamond Tanzanite 18K Solid Gold Cocktail Ring
The tanzanite exhibits a stunning lively Violet-Blue color. GIA lab has certified this as a natural Violet - Blue tanzanite. The tanzanite has flawless, see through clarity. It is a completely natural tanzanite, no heat, no artificial filling, no clarity or color enhancements. The tanzanite is very shimmery and sparkly and has a beautiful play of color due to all the facets, huge size and water like clarity.
The tanzanite has been certified by an Asian gem lab and GIA (USA) to be a natural violet-blue tanzanite.
- Diamond Color : F-G
- Diamond Clarity : VS
- The oval cut tanzanite measures 13.34MM X 10.81MM X 6.55MM.
- The top part of the ring with the tanzanite and the diamonds around it measures 31MM x 26MM. This ring rises 8MM off the finger.
- This ring is a size 7.25, but it can be resized.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "D-2.20/TZ-6.46".
- This ring weighs 9.6 grams.
- This ring comes with an independent gem lab certificate, Asian gem lab certificate and GIA certificate.