GIA Certified Natural 8.7CTS VS F Diamond Yellow Sapphire 18K Solid Gold Dinner Dome Ring
GIA certified 8.66CTS diamond & sapphire 18K solid gold ring. This gorgeous high dome ring is meticulously made with attention to fine detail throughout. The top face of the ring is carefully studded with gems in a stunning design. Even the underside of this ring features gorgeous lace / paisley net design throughout.
This ring features a huge GIA certified 6.30CT natural, no heat, vivid yellow Ceylon sapphire. The oval cut sapphire is surrounded with 1.69CTS of fancy baguette cut diamonds and 0.67CTS of round brilliant cut diamonds. This ring has a total of 2.36CTS of natural VS clarity and F-G color diamonds.
The sapphire has water like, see through clarity. It is eye clean and looks perfect to the naked eye. It does have some natural inclusions which can be seen under 10X magnification. It is a completely natural sapphire, no heat, no artificial filling, and no clarity or color enhancements. The sapphire constantly shimmers and sparkles. Not a single dull or pale area. It has a vibrant yellow color. The sapphire has been certified by an Asian gem lab and GIA (USA) to be a no heat, natural Ceylon sapphire from Sri Lanka.
- Diamond Color : F-G.
- Diamond Clarity : VS.
- The oval cut sapphire measures 11.10MM X 8.75MM X 6.89MM.
- The top part of the ring with the sapphire and the diamonds around it measures 26MM X 24MM.
- This ring rises little over 19MM off the finger.
- This ring is a size 6.75, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "B-1.69CT" "R-0.67CT" "S-6.30CT".
- This ring weighs 14.1 grams.
- This ring comes with an independent gem lab certificate, Asian gem lab certificate and GIA certificate.