GIA Certified Natural 9.4Cts Colombian Emerald VS F Diamond 18K Solid Gold Ring
GIA certified 18K solid gold 9.39CTS diamond and emerald ring. The ring features a huge 7.88CT natural Colombian emerald. The huge emerald cut emerald is surrounded with 16 large pear brilliant cut and marquise brilliant cut natural diamonds totaling 1.51CTS. The high-quality natural diamonds and emerald are set into solid heavy 18K white gold.
The emerald cut emerald in this ring has a desirable lush green color with shades of dark green and neon green color. The emerald has a slight bluish hue. The emerald has water like, see through clarity.
The emerald has been certified by two independent labs including GIA (USA) to be a natural emerald.
- Diamond Color : F-G.
- Diamond Clarity : VS.
- The emerald cut emerald measures 11.75MM X 11.04MM X 6.80MM.
- The top part of the ring with the emerald and the diamonds around it measures 21MM X 20MM.
- The ring rises 9MM of the finger.
- This ring is a size 6.5, but it can be resized.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "DP-1.00 / DM-0.51 / E-7.88".
- This ring weighs 9.9 grams.
- The emerald along with the ring has been certified by 2 different gem labs. All certificates will be sent with the ring.