GIA Natural 2.75Cts VS F Diamond No Heat Sapphire 18K Solid Gold Pendant Necklace
Gorgeous 18K solid gold GIA certified 2.75CTS diamond and pink sapphire pendant. This pendant features an intricate diamond studded floral / leaves design accented with a 1.39Cts, vivid hot pink, Madagascar sapphire. It’s a completely natural sapphire, no heating, no diffusion, no color coating. The pear brilliant cut sapphire is surrounded with 1.36CTS of natural brilliant cut diamonds throughout. The sapphire has a stunning lively neon pink color. It’s a gorgeous vibrant purple - pink color. The high-quality natural diamonds are set into solid heavy 18K white gold. The pink sapphire is set into solid 18K rose gold. The sapphire has been certified by an Asian gem lab and GIA (USA) to be a no heat, natural purple - pink sapphire. GIA lab has certified this as natural, no heat, purple - pink sapphire.
- This pendant is almost 1 inch long and almost ½ inches wide.
- The pear brilliant cut sapphire measures 6.02MM X 7.19MM X 3.78MM.
- The approx. 0.50ct marquise brilliant cut diamond measures over 7MM X 4MM.
- The approx. 0.35ct pear brilliant cut diamond measures 5MM X 4MM.
- The two approx. 0.11ct round brilliant cut diamonds measure 3MM wide.
- The sapphire and the pendant have been certified by 3 gem labs. All certificates will be sent with this pendant.
- Diamond color: F-G.
- Diamond clarity: VS.
- The following stamps are on the pendant, "750" "18K" "D- 1.36"& "CS-1.39"
- This pendant weighs 6.17 grams.
- This pendant has a good sized bail in back, so it can be worn with most chains or omega necklaces.
- The chain in the pictures is not included in this listing. The chain is for display purposes only.