GIA Natural 3.12Cts VS Diamond Purple Pink Sapphire 18K Gold Bombay Dome Ring
The sapphire has water like, almost flawless transparency and see through clarity. It is eye clean and looks perfect to the naked eye. It does have some natural inclusions, which can be seen under 10x magnification. It is a natural sapphire, no artificial filling and no clarity enhancements / no diffusion.
The sapphire constantly shimmers and sparkles. Not a single dull or pale area. It has a vibrant purple pink color. The sapphire has been certified by GIA (USA) to be a natural ""purple-pink"" sapphire with minor heating only.
- Diamond Color : F-G.
- Diamond Clarity : VS.
- The oval cut sapphire measures 9.20MM X 6.75MM X 3.85MM.
- The top part of the ring with the sapphire and the diamonds around it measures 21.5MM (Shank to Shank) x 14MM.
- This ring rises 6MM off the finger.
- This ring is a size 6, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "P-2.46 / D-0.66".
- This ring weighs 10.54 grams.
- This ring comes with an independent gem lab certificate and GIA certificate.