GIA Natural 3.21Cts Colombian Emerald VS Diamond Solid Platinum Three Stone Ring
GIA certified 3.21CTS diamond emerald three stone platinum engagement ring. This ring features a large 2.53CT natural Colombian emerald. The oval brilliant cut emerald is accented on both sides with two pear brilliant cut diamonds adding up to 0.68CTS in a stunning three stone ring design. The high quality natural diamonds and emerald are set into solid heavy 950 platinum.
The natural emerald is a desirable vivid grass green color. The emerald in this ring has a desirable lively green color with shades of light green, bluish green and neon green colors.
The emerald has been certified by two independent labs including GIA (USA) to be a natural emerald.
- Diamond Size: 5.5MM X 3.8MM
- Diamond Color : F-G.
- Diamond Clarity : VS.
- The oval cut emerald measures 10.95MM X 7.77MM X 4.25MM.
- The top part of the ring with the emerald and the diamonds around it measures 11MM X 19MM.
- This ring is a size 6.25, but it can be resized.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "PT950" "D-0.68" "CS-2.53".
- This ring weighs 7.14 grams.
- The emerald along with the ring has been certified by 2 different gem labs. All certificates will be sent with the ring.