GIA Natural 3.4CTS VS F Diamond Pink Sapphire 18K Solid Gold Halo Engagement Ring
GIA certified 3.41CTS diamond and pink sapphire 18K solid gold ring. This ring features a huge 2.59CTS natural vivid purplish pink sapphire. The cushion brilliant cut sapphire is surrounded with 0.82CTS of natural brilliant cut diamonds. This ring has a stunning halo design around the sapphire set with 10 round brilliant cut diamonds and accented with 2 large pear brilliant cut diamonds at the shank. This ring has 0.58CTS of round brilliant cut diamonds and 0.24CTS of pear brilliant cut diamonds. The high quality natural diamonds and sapphire are set into solid heavy 18K gold with a two tone finish.
The sapphire has a stunning vivid hot pink color. The sapphire has water like, see through clarity with gorgeous internal neon pink, purplish pink brilliance. The sapphire does have some natural inclusions. It is a completely natural earth mined sapphire. No artificial filling, no color diffusion.
The sapphire has been certified by GIA (USA) to be a natural purplish pink sapphire with minor heating.
- Round Cut Diamond Size: 2MM
- Pear Cut Diamond Size: 4MM X 2.5MM
- Diamond Color: F-G
- Diamond Clarity: VS
- The cushion cut sapphire measures 8.35MM X 6.23MM X 5.14MM.
- The top part of the ring with the sapphire and the diamonds around it measures 15MM X 16MM.
- This ring rises 9MM off the finger.
- This ring is a size 6.25, but it can be resized.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "D-0.58 + P-0.24" AND "P/S-2.59".
- This ring weighs over 6.5 grams.
- This ring comes with an independent gem lab certificate and GIA certificate