GIA Natural 5.7Cts VS Diamond Unheated Yellow Sapphire 18K Gold Bombay Dome Ring
The sapphire has water like, almost flawless transparency and see through clarity. It is eye clean and looks perfect to the naked eye. It does have some natural inclusions, which can be seen under 10x magnification. It is a completely natural sapphire, no heat, no artificial filling and no clarity / no color enhancements.
The sapphire constantly shimmers and sparkles. Not a single dull or pale area. It has a vibrant yellow color. The sapphire has been certified by an Asian gem lab and GIA (USA) to be a no heat, natural ""yellow"" sapphire of Sri Lanka (Ceylon) origin.
- Round cut diamonds measure up to 2.3mm wide.
- Diamond Color : F-G.
- Diamond Clarity : VS.
- The emerald cut sapphire measures 8.40MM X 7.00MM X 4.94MM.
- The top part of the ring with the sapphire and the diamonds around it measures 22.5mm (Shank to Shank) x 17mm.
- This ring rises little over 5mm off the finger.
- This ring is a size 6.5, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "ST-3.49CT" and "D-2.20CT".
- This ring weighs 9.3 grams.
- This ring comes with an independent gem lab certificate, Asian gem lab certificate and GIA certificate.