GIA Natural 5.7CTS VS F Diamond No Heat Sapphire 18K Gold Cocktail Dinner Ring
GIA certified 5.70CTS diamond and sapphire 18K solid gold ring. This ring features a huge 4.47CTS natural no heat light purple pink sapphire. The emerald brilliant cut sapphire is accented on both sides with 2 large triangular brilliant cut diamonds adding up to 0.67CTS and surrounded with 0.56CTS of round brilliant cut diamonds. The sapphire is very shimmery and sparkly and has a beautiful play of color due to all the facets, huge size and water like clarity. The sapphire displays beautiful internal flashes of neon purple, light purple pink and vibrant purple pink shades. The high quality natural diamonds and sapphire are set into solid heavy 18K gold with a two tone finish.
The sapphire has been certified by GIA (USA) to be a no heat, natural "light purple" sapphire.
- The trillion cut diamonds measure about 5MM X 4.5MM.
- The octagonal modified brilliant cut sapphire measures 10.20MM X 7.81MM X 5.09MM.
- Diamond Color: F-G
- Diamond Clarity: VS
- The top face of this ring with the sapphire and diamonds around it measures 13MM X 20.5MM (shank to shank).
- The top design of the ring wraps around the finger for a more comfortable fit. This ring rises 7MM off the finger.
- This ring is stamped, lasered and has a diamond symbol on inside. The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "4.47CT" and ".56+.67CT".
- This ring weighs 5.5 grams.
- The sapphire along with the ring has been certified by 3 different gem labs. All certificates will be sent with this ring.