GIA Natural 6.19CTS VS F Diamond Emerald 18K Gold Cluster Earrings
Gorgeous GIA certified 6.19CTS diamond and Colombian emerald 18K solid gold cluster earrings. These classic earrings feature a stunning geometrical halo design with a gorgeous emerald in center with a halo of large diamonds all around. These earrings have 20 large round brilliant cut diamonds adding up to 1.06CTS and 4 large emerald cut diamonds adding up to 0.98CTS. These fabulous earrings are covered with 2.04CTS of brilliant cut natural diamonds and accented with 2 large natural vivid green emeralds adding up to 4.15CTS.
The emeralds have a vivid grass green internal brilliance and glow. The high quality natural diamonds and emeralds are set into solid heavy 18K white gold.
One of the emerald out of the pair was randomly tested by GIA (USA), to be a natural emerald with colorless oiling only.
- Diamond Color : F-G
- Diamond Clarity : VS
- The octagonal step cut emeralds measure about 8.76MM x 7.27MM x 3.55MM.
- The emerald cut solitaire diamonds measure about 4MM X 2.5MM.
- The round brilliant cut diamonds measure about 2MM wide.
- These earrings are 14.5MM long and 12.5MM wide.
- These earrings are stamped "18K" "750" "S-4.15" "R-1.06" and "E-0.98".
- These earrings weigh 8.7 grams.
- These earrings have screw on post in back for a secure and worry free use.
- The emeralds and the earrings have been certified by two independent labs including GIA (USA). Both certificates will be sent with these earrings.