Gorgeous GIA certified 18K solid gold 7.05CTS diamond and yellow sapphire ring. This ring features a natural 5.98CT oval brilliant cut yellow sapphire in center. The oval modified brilliant cut sapphire is surrounded with natural round brilliant cut diamonds and marquise brilliant cut diamonds adding up to 1.07CTS. The diamonds extend half way down the band of this ring.
The sapphire has water like, almost flawless transparency and see through clarity. It is eye clean and looks perfect to the naked eye. It does have some natural inclusions, which can be seen under 10x magnification. It is a completely natural sapphire, no heat, no artificial filling and no clarity / no color enhancements.
The sapphire constantly shimmers and sparkles. Not a single dull or pale area. It has a vibrant golden yellow color. The sapphire has been certified by an Asian gem lab and GIA (USA) to be a no heat, natural ""yellow"" sapphire of Sri Lanka (Ceylon) origin.
- Round cut diamonds measure up to 2MM wide.
- Marquise cut diamonds measure about 4MM x 2MM.
- Diamond Color : F-G.
- Diamond Clarity : VS.
- The oval cut sapphire measures 12.70MM X 9.10MM X 5.93MM.
- The top part of the ring with the sapphire and the diamonds around it measures 15MM x 16.5MM.
- This ring rises little over 6.5MM off the finger.
- This ring is a size 6.75, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "YS-5.98" and "DR-0.67 / DM-0.40".
- This ring weighs 6.2 grams.
- This ring comes with an independent gem lab certificate, Asian gem lab certificate and GIA certificate.