GIA Natural 7.05Cts VS Diamond Unheated Yellow Sapphire 18K Gold Cocktail Dinner Ring
The sapphire has water like, almost flawless transparency and see through clarity. It is eye clean and looks perfect to the naked eye. It does have some natural inclusions, which can be seen under 10x magnification. It is a completely natural sapphire, no heat, no artificial filling and no clarity / no color enhancements.
The sapphire constantly shimmers and sparkles. Not a single dull or pale area. It has a vibrant golden yellow color. The sapphire has been certified by an Asian gem lab and GIA (USA) to be a no heat, natural ""yellow"" sapphire of Sri Lanka (Ceylon) origin.
- Round cut diamonds measure up to 2MM wide.
- Marquise cut diamonds measure about 4MM x 2MM.
- Diamond Color : F-G.
- Diamond Clarity : VS.
- The oval cut sapphire measures 12.70MM X 9.10MM X 5.93MM.
- The top part of the ring with the sapphire and the diamonds around it measures 15MM x 16.5MM.
- This ring rises little over 6.5MM off the finger.
- This ring is a size 6.75, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "YS-5.98" and "DR-0.67 / DM-0.40".
- This ring weighs 6.2 grams.
- This ring comes with an independent gem lab certificate, Asian gem lab certificate and GIA certificate.