GIA Natural 7.58Cts VS F Diamond Unheated Yellow Sapphire Platinum 18K Gold Ring
GIA certified 7.58CTS diamond and sapphire solid 950 platinum & 18K gold ring. This ring features a huge 6.05CTS natural no heat vivid yellow sapphire. The cushion brilliant cut sapphire is accented with six large pear / marquise brilliant cut diamond adding up to 1.53CTS. The band of this ring and the high quality natural diamonds are set in solid 950 platinum. The sapphire is set into solid heavy 18K yellow gold.
The sapphire has water like, almost flawless transparency and clarity. No cloudiness at all. No black spots. It is eye clean and looks perfect to the naked eye. It does have some natural inclusions which can be seen under 10X magnification. It is a completely natural sapphire, no heat, no artificial filling, no clarity / color enhancements. The sapphire constantly shimmers and sparkles. Not a single dull or pale area. It has a vibrant yellow color.
The sapphire has been certified by an Asian gem lab and GIA (USA) to be a no heat, natural "yellow" sapphire of Sri Lanka (Ceylon) origin.
- Pear Diamond Size: 5.5MM X 3.6MM
- Marquise Diamond Size: 5.5MM X 3MM
- Diamond Color : F-G
- Diamond Clarity : VS
- The cushion cut sapphire measures 10.26MM X 9.05MM X 7.20MM.
- The top part of the ring with the sapphire and the diamonds around it measures 11MM X 22MM.
- This ring rises little over 8MM off the finger.
- This ring is a size 6.25, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "PT-950" "18K" "750" "D-1.53 "CS-6.05".
- This ring weighs 11.2 grams.
- This ring comes with an independent gem lab certificate, Asian gem lab certificate and GIA certificate.