Henri Daussi GIA Certified Natural 2.08Cts Diamond Sapphire Solid Platinum Ring
Vintage Henri Daussi platinum ring set with GIA certified natural 2.08CTS diamond and purple-pink sapphire. This ring features a large GIA certified 1.51CTS natural purple-pink sapphire in center. The cushion modified brilliant cut sapphire is surrounded with round brilliant cut diamonds throughout adding up to 0.57CTS. The diamonds extended down the shank of this ring too. The gorgeous purple-pink sapphire in this ring has a desirable vivid pink purplish color with shades of light neon purple / pink, dark pink and neon pinkish purple colors. The sapphire has water like, see through clarity and looks flawless to the naked eye.
The sapphire has been certified by GIA (USA), to be a natural purple-pink sapphire.
- The cushion cut sapphire measures 6.97MM x 6.20MM x 3.09MM.
- Diamond Color: F-G
- Diamond Clarity: VS1
- The top part of the ring with the purple pink sapphire and diamond halo around it measures 9MM x 10MM.
- This ring rises 6MM from the finger.
- This ring is a size 6.25, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- This ring has partial "Plat" "Daussi" "0.57" "1.51" and CTW" stamps on inside.
- This ring is very durable and weighs a heavy 4.93 grams.
- The sapphire along with the ring has been certified by 2 gem labs including GIA. Both certificates will be sent with this ring.