JAVDA GIA Certified Natural 2.53CTS IF F Diamond Solid 14K White Gold Engagement Ring
Genuine Javda GIA certified 2.53CTS diamond solid 14K white gold ring. This ring is set with a large GIA certified emerald cut natural diamond of 1.18CTS in center, accented with 1.35CTS of natural round brilliant cut diamonds throughout. This ring has a total of 2.53CTS of natural brilliant cut diamonds. The emerald cut diamond (center) has been certified by GIA (USA) to be a natural F color / IF clarity diamond of 1.18CTS (GIA report # 1278671939). This diamond has excellent polish, excellent symmetry.
The large emerald cut diamond in this ring is simply gorgeous. The diamond is full of fire and brilliance while the smaller accent diamonds highlight the magnificent bright, colorless, large diamond in center. The diamonds are all 100% natural and are full of fire and brilliance. The high quality natural diamonds are set into solid heavy 14K white gold.
This ring is meticulously made with attention to fine detail. Even the gallery features a desirable filigree design.
This ring is covered with diamonds throughout. The diamonds extend down the shank of the ring too.
Online GIA certificate: https://www.gia.edu/report-check?reportno=1278671939
- GIA emerald cut diamond size: 7.15MM X 5.21MM X 3.32MM
- Center diamond color / clarity: F / IF
- Accent diamond color / clarity: F-G / VS1-VS2
- The top part of this ring with the center diamond and the diamond halo around it measures 12.5MM X 10.5MM.
- This ring rises almost 7.5MM off the finger.
- The shank is 7.5MM wide and 2MM thick.
- This ring is slightly larger than a size 7, but it can be resized.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "14K" "JAVDA".
- This ring weighs 9.9 grams.
- Appraised in 2018 for $14,550. Appraisal will be sent with this ring.
- The GIA certificate will be sent with this ring.