Certified natural 18K solid gold 2.01CTS dark purple mauve spinel etruscan ring. This finely crafted 18K solid gold ring features a rare 100% natural spinel in a raised bezel setting. This ring is accented with gorgeous filigree beaded and milgrain designs meticulously made in solid gold. The filigree work even extends to the shank of the ring. There is a slight patina in the grooves and edges around the design, which highlights the design even more. The cushion brilliant cut spinel has good see through clarity with vivid dark purple, purplish mauve glow. This high quality ring is meticulously made with solid 18K yellow gold.
- The cushion cut spinel measures 8MM X 6MM X 4MM.
- The top part of the ring with the spinel and filigree beaded designs around it measures 12.5MM X 10.5MM.
- This ring rises 4.5MM from the finger.
- This ring is a size 5.5, but it can be resized.
- This ring is stamped "750 K" and "S-2.01".
- This ring is very durable and weighs a heavy 7.3 grams.
- This ring comes with an independent gem lab certificate.