Estate Italian Etruscan Solid 18K Gold Coral Turquoise Lapis Lazuli Charm Fob Bracelet
Vintage Etruscan Italian Urbano / Ponzzali and Chini / Lavorazione Metalli Preziosi 18K solid gold turquoise and lapis gemstones charm fob bracelet. This bracelet already has five magnificent gemstone studded charms. There is plenty of space to add more charms if desired. This bracelet has a stunning smooth / high shine oval and elongated alternating links design with textured ring accents. Extremely durable solid gold bracelet. This bracelet closes with a spring ring clasp, so its very secure and safe to wear. It also has a safety chain on side, making it easier to wear and take off.
The five charms are meticulously made with attention to fine details throughout. The fob charms feature multiple gems, textures, beaded, twisted wire and engraving work in solid 18K yellow gold. The charms and the bracelet have accumulated a slight patina over the years. This patina looks amazing, since it highlights the design.
This bracelet is 7.75 inches long. The links are 15MM wide at the widest part and over 4MM thick. Safety chain is 3.25 inches long.
- The house charm is 1 inch long from the bail and 1/2 inches wide. This charm is studded with smaller turquoise gems throughout.
- The open able treasure chest medallion charm is 7/8 inches long from the bail and 7/8 inches wide. This charm opens to reveal a blue lapis lazuli gem set inside. This charm is set with turquoise gems throughout.
- The ball sputnik charm is 1 inch long from the bail and 3/4 inches wide. This charm is studded with turquoise gems throughout.
- The rectangle lantern charm is 1 1/8 inches long from the bail and 5/8 inches wide. This charm is studded with turquoise gem on bottom.
- The bell charm is over 1 inch long from the bail and 5/8 inches wide. The bell charm has a hanging gold clapper, so it actually works. This charm is studded with turquoise throughout.
- This bracelet weighs 41.3 grams.
- This bracelet is hallmarked "750", "18K" "Italy" in various places along with "18 AR" "753 AR" and "17 AR" makers marks.