Certified Natural 1.31Cts VS F Diamond 13MM South Sea Pearl 18K Solid Gold Ring
Certified natural 17.09CTS diamond and South Sea pearl 18K solid gold ring. This ring features a large 13MM natural South Sea pearl in center. The 15.78CT south sea pearl is set in a gorgeous 18K solid gold setting with 1.31CTS of round brilliant cut natural diamonds set in a quatrefoil or floral like pattern throughout.
The perfectly round, natural South Sea pearl has an even champagne shade with light golden overtones. The pearl has a beautiful shine and satin like luster with a thick nacre.
- Diamond Color : F-G
- Diamond Clarity : VS
- The South Sea pearl measures 13MM wide.
- The top part of the ring with the pearl and the diamonds on sides measures 13MM x 25MM (shank to shank).
- This ring has a rounded shank, making it comfortable to wear. The shank is 3MM wide on bottom and increases to almost 8MM near the pearl.
- This ring rises 13.5MM from the finger.
- This ring is a size 6.75, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" & “D-1.31 / P-15.78".
- This ring weighs 12.7 grams.
- This ring has been certified by gem lab. The lab certificate will be sent along with this ring.