Certified Natural 7.6CTS VS F Diamond Opal 18K Solid Gold Cocktail Dome Ring
Stunning 18K solid gold 7.56CTS natural diamond and untreated opal dome ring. This ring features a huge 6.69CT natural opal in center. The cabochon oval opal is surrounded with brilliant cut diamonds in a 3D floral pattern adding up to 0.87CTS. The opal in this ring has a rare chatoyance or a cat's eye like effect. Most of the color play is in bands which stretch across the opal and move as you rotate or turn the opal. On one side of the opal you can observe a star like formation with the rays made up of different color bands. Very rare and unique in opals. Overall the opal has a translucent grayish color with vivid color play throughout in shades of red, purple, orange, peacock blue, green, etc.
- The opal measures about 14MM X 10MM X 9MM.
- This is a 100% natural solid opal. No doublet, no triplet, no color coating.
- Diamond Color : F-G
- Diamond Clarity : VS
- The top part of the ring with the opal and the diamonds around it measures 29.5MM X 23MM. This ring rises 14mm from the finger.
- This ring is a size 6.5, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "D-0.87/OP-6.69".
- This ring is very durable and weighs a heavy 13.1 grams.
- This ring comes with an independent gem lab certificate.