Estate Italian Etruscan Solid 18K Gold Coral Turquoise Chalcedony Charm Fob Bracelet
Vintage Etruscan Italian Nicolas Cola / Ponzzali 18K solid gold red and green color gemstones charm fob bracelet. This bracelet already has six magnificent multi-color gemstone studded charms. There is plenty of space to add more charms if desired. This bracelet has a stunning smooth / high shine and textured / high shine alternating links design. Extremely durable solid gold bracelet. This bracelet closes with a spring ring clasp, so its very secure and safe to wear. It also has a safety chain on side, making it easier to wear and take off.
The six charms are meticulously made with attention to fine details throughout. The fob charms feature multiple gemstones, textures, beaded, twisted wire and engraving work in solid 18K yellow gold. The charms and the bracelet have accumulated a slight patina over the years. This patina looks amazing, since it highlights the design.
This bracelet is 8.25 inches long. The links are 11MM wide at the widest part and almost 3MM thick. Safety chains are 3 inches long.
- The egg with chick charm is 1 1/4 inch long from the bail and 3/4 inches wide. This charm is studded with smaller corals throughout.
- The villa medallion charm is 1 1/8 inches long from the bail and over 3/4 inches wide. This charm is studded with green chalcedony and natural corals on the top.
- The red and green charm is 1 inch long from the bail and 3/4 inches wide. This charm is studded with a huge green chalcedony on bottom with natural corals around the top.
- The green gems ball charm is 1 1/2 inches long from the bail and 1 inch wide. This charm is studded with green chalcedony throughout.
- The large coral medallion charm is 1 1/2 inches long from the bail and over 3/4 inches wide. This charm is studded with corals throughout.
- The double tiered dome charm is over 1 1/4 inches long from the bail and almost 3/4 inches wide. This charm is studded with a dark greenish turquoise.
- This bracelet weighs 74.7 grams.
- This bracelet is hallmarked "750", "18K" in various places along with "18 AR" and "166 VI" makers marks.