GIA Certified Natural 3.53Cts Diamond Sapphire Five Stone Platinum Ring
GIA certified natural 3.53CTS diamond and pink sapphire solid platinum ring. This ring features a large GIA certified 2.63CTS natural, no heat pink sapphire in center. The oval modified brilliant cut sapphire is accented on both sides with two square modified brilliant and tapered brilliant cut diamonds adding up to 0.90CTS in a stunning five stone design. The gorgeous pink sapphire in this ring has a desirable vivid pink purplish color with shades of light neon purple / pink, dark pink and neon pinkish purple colors. The sapphire has water like, see through clarity and looks flawless to the naked eye.
The sapphire has been certified by GIA (USA), to be a natural pink-purple sapphire with no enhancement, no heat.
- The oval cut sapphire measures 8.70MM x 6.57MM x 4.98MM.
- The square modified brilliant cut diamond measure about 3.5MM x 3.5MM.
- Diamond Color: F
- Diamond Clarity: VS1
- The top part of the ring with the pink sapphire and diamonds on sides measures 9MM x 18MM (shank to shank).
- This ring rises 9MM from the finger.
- This ring is a size 5.25, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- This ring is stamped "PLAT" "D-0.90+CS-2.63" on inside.
- This ring is very durable and weighs a heavy 7.2 grams.
- The sapphire along with the ring has been certified by 3 gem labs including GIA. All 3 certificates will be sent with this ring.