GIA certified 6.89CTS diamond & emerald 18K solid gold ring. This ring features a huge 6.28CT natural Colombian emerald in center. The huge oval cut emerald is surrounded with 16 round brilliant cut natural diamonds adding up to 0.61CTS. The oval cut emerald in this ring has a desirable lush green color with shades of dark green and neon green color. The high quality natural diamonds and emerald are set into solid heavy 18K yellow gold with milgrain accents.
The emerald has water like see through clarity with an even green color throughout. It does have natural inclusions. It’s a good size emerald and has a gorgeous lush green color with green internal brilliance and glow.
The emerald has been certified by two independent labs including GIA (USA) to be a natural emerald.
- Diamond Color : E-F.
- Diamond Clarity : VS.
- The oval cut emerald measures 13.82MM X 9.98MM X 7.28MM.
- The top part of this ring with the emerald and the diamonds around it measures 24MM x 22MM.
- This ring is a size 6.5, but it can be resized.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "D-0.61 / E-6.28".
- This ring weighs 9.07 grams.
- The emerald along with the ring has been certified by 2 different gem labs. All certificates will be sent with the ring.