GIA Natural 3.48CTS VS F Diamond Pink Purple Sapphire 18K Gold Dinner Halo Ring
GIA certified 3.48CTS diamond and sapphire 18K solid gold ring. This ring features a large 1.56CTS natural no heat pink purple sapphire of Ceylon origin. The cushion modified brilliant cut sapphire is surrounded with eight large round brilliant cut diamonds adding up to 1.92CTS. The sapphire is very shimmery and sparkly and has a beautiful play of color due to all the facets, huge size and eye clean clarity. The sapphire displays beautiful internal flashes of neon purple, purple pink and vibrant pink purple shades. The high quality natural diamonds and sapphire are bezel set with milgrain edging into solid heavy 18K white gold. The shank of this ring is 18K yellow gold.
The sapphire has been certified by GIA (USA) to be a natural "pink purple" sapphire.
- The round brilliant cut diamonds measure about 3.8MM wide.
- The cushion modified brilliant cut sapphire measures 7.23MM X 6.03MM X 3.09MM.
- Diamond Color: F-G
- Diamond Clarity: VS
- The top face of this ring with the sapphire and diamonds around it measures 16.5MM X 15.5MM.
- This ring rises 7MM off the finger.
- This ring is stamped, lasered and has a diamond symbol on inside. The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" and "D-1.92 / ST-1.56".
- This ring weighs 7.2 grams.
- This ring is a size 6.75, but it can easily be resized.
- The sapphire along with the ring has been certified by 2 different gem labs. All certificates will be sent with this ring.