GIA Natural 9.66CTS VS F Diamond No Heat Blue Sapphire 750 18K Gold Cocktail Ring
Top quality vivid light blue ceylon sapphire and diamond cocktail dinner ring. This ring features a huge 7.72CTS natural, no heat, light blue sapphire. The cushion modified brilliant cut sapphire is surrounded with a halo of large diamonds and a halo of small diamonds adding up to 1.94CTS. This ring has 12 large round brilliant cut diamonds adding up to 0.87CTS and 1.07CTS of small round brilliant cut diamonds. The larger diamonds are bezel set with milgrain accents. The high quality natural diamonds and sapphire are set into solid heavy 18K gold.
The sapphire has a stunning light blue color. Its a lively blue color. The sapphire has water like transparency with see through clarity. No cloudiness at all. It is a 100% natural sapphire. GIA lab has certified this as natural, no heat, blue sapphire.
- Diamond Color : F-G
- Diamond Clarity : VS
- The cushion modified brilliant cut sapphire measures 11.75mm x 8.75mm x 6.08mm.
- The top face of this ring with the sapphire and diamonds around it measures 21mm x 20mm.
- This ring rises 8mm off the finger.
- This ring is slightly larger than a size 6.5, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- This ring is stamped, lasered and has a diamond symbol on inside. The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "CS-7.72" AND "1.07 + 0.49 + 0.38".
- This ring weighs 9.66 grams.
- The sapphire along with the ring has been certified by 3 different gem labs including GIA. All certificates will be sent with this ring.