GIA Certified 5.85cts Natural Colombian Emerald VS G Diamond 18K Solid Gold Cocktail Ring
GIA certified natural 18K solid gold 5.85CTS diamond and emerald cocktail ring. The ring features a 2.90CT natural Colombian emerald. The asscher step cut emerald is surrounded with 2.95CTS of round and baguette brilliant cut diamonds in a stunning tiered design. The whole ring is covered with pave set diamonds.
The emerald in this ring has a desirable vivid green color with shades of dark green and neon green colors. The emerald has water like see through clarity. The emerald is very clean with minor inclusions only. Very rare for an emerald of this huge size with such good vibrant green color. The emerald is very shimmery and sparkly and has a beautiful play of color due to all the facets, huge size and excellent water like clarity.
- Diamond Color : G.
- Diamond Clarity : VS.
- The square step cut emerald measures 7.16MM X 7.10MM X 4.06MM
- The top part of the ring with the emerald and the diamonds around it measures 20MM X 16MM.
- This ring is a size 7, but it can be resized.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K", "750", "D-2.95" and "E-2.90".
- This ring weighs 8.5 grams.
- The emerald along with the ring has been certified by 2 different gem labs. All certificates will be sent with this ring.