GIA certified 8.46CTS diamond & emerald 18K solid gold ring. This ring features a huge 6.81CT natural Zambian emerald. The pear cut emerald is surrounded with 20 large marquise brilliant cut natural diamonds adding up to 1.65CTS. These gorgeous near flawless, colorless / near colorless diamonds are graded VS clarity, F-G color. The emerald in this ring has a desirable vivid grass green color with shades of dark green and neon green color. The emerald has extremely clean, water like see through clarity, with even green color throughout. The emerald constantly shimmers and has a beautiful internal green brilliance.
The emerald has been certified by two independent labs including GIA (USA) to be a natural emerald.
- Diamond Color : F-G.
- Diamond Clarity : VS.
- The pear cut emerald measures 16.36MM X 10.97MM X 5.98MM.
- The top part of this ring with the emerald and the diamonds around it measures 29MM X 20MM.
- This ring is a size 6.25, but it can be resized.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "D-1.65" "E-6.81".
- This ring weighs 10.5 grams.
- The emerald along with the ring has been certified by 2 different gem labs. All certificates will be sent with this ring.