GIA certified 11.84CTS diamond, ruby, emerald and sapphire 18K solid gold ring. This ring features a huge 7.63CTS natural no heat purple sapphire of Ceylon origin. The cushion modified brilliant cut sapphire is surrounded with a combined 3.47CTS of oval cut rubies, pear cut emeralds and round cabochon cut royal blue sapphires and large round brilliant cut diamonds adding up to 0.74cts. The center sapphire is very shimmery and sparkly and has a beautiful play of color due to all the facets, huge size and water like clarity. The sapphire displays beautiful internal flashes of neon purple, purple and vibrant purple blue shades. The high quality natural diamonds and gems are set into solid heavy 18K yellow gold.
The center sapphire has been certified by GIA (USA) to be a no heat, natural "purple" sapphire.
The center sapphire has also been certified by Asian gem lab to be a no heat, natural "purple blue" sapphire of Ceylon origin with color change effect.
- The round brilliant cut diamonds measure about 2MM wide.
- Diamond Color: F-G
- Diamond Clarity: VS
- The oval cut, blood red rubies measure about 4MM X 3MM.
- The pear cut, vivid green emeralds measure about 5MM x 3.5MM.
- The round cabochon cut, royal blue sapphires measure almost 3MM wide.
- The modified cushion brilliant cut purple sapphire in center measures 11.02MM X 10.30MM X 6.35MM.
- The top face of this ring with the sapphire and gems around it measures 22MM X 21MM.
- This ring rises 11MM off the finger.
- This ring is stamped, lasered and has a diamond symbol on inside. The following stamps are on the ring, "18K / 750" "DR-0.74 / BS-7.63" and "C-3.47".
- This ring weighs 10.18 grams.
- This ring is a size 6.75, but it can easily be resized.
- The sapphire along with the ring has been certified by 3 different gem labs. All certificates will be sent with this ring.