GIA Certified Natural 17.57Cts VS F Diamond Yellow Ceylon Sapphire 18K Solid Gold Gift Box Ring
The sapphire has water like transparency and see through clarity. It is almost eye clean and looks perfect to the naked eye. It does have some natural inclusions, which can be seen under close inspection with 10x loupe. It is a completely natural sapphire, no heat, no artificial filling, and no clarity or color enhancements.
The sapphire constantly shimmers and sparkles. Not a single dull or pale area. It has a vibrant yellow color. The sapphire has been certified by 2 Asian gem labs and GIA (USA) to be a no heat, natural ""yellow"" sapphire of Sri Lanka (Ceylon) origin.
- Diamond Color : F-G.
- Diamond Clarity : VS.
- The octagonal step cut sapphire measures 14.25MM x 12.32MM x 8.76MM.
- The top part of the ring with the sapphire and diamond accents measures 16.5MM x 14.5MM.
- This ring rises over 12.5MM off the finger.
- This ring is a size 6.5, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "D-0.42CT" "ST-17.15CT".
- This ring weighs 8.1 grams.
- This ring comes with an independent gem lab certificate, 2 Asian gem lab certificates and a GIA certificate.