Top quality 18K solid gold 6.09CTS diamond and sapphire ring. This ring features a large oval 3.48CTS natural, no heat, vivid yellow sapphire. The oval cut sapphire is surrounded with 42 large solitaire natural brilliant cut diamonds adding up to 2.61CTS. This ring has 24 large solitaire round brilliant cut diamonds adding up to 1.49CTS. The ring also has 18 large brilliant marquise cut diamonds adding up to 1.12CTS.
The sapphire has a stunning lively vivid yellow color. The sapphire has water like, almost flawless transparency and see through clarity. It does have some natural inclusions which can be seen under 10x magnification.
This ring has been checked and certified by 3 different gem labs including GIA. GIA lab has certified this as natural, no heat, yellow sapphire.
- Round brilliant cut diamonds measure up to 2.6mm wide.
- Marquise brilliant cut diamonds measure 4mm x 2mm.
- Diamond Color : F-G.
- Diamond Clarity : VS.
- The oval cut sapphire measures 10.04mm x 7.47mm x 5.03mm.
- The top part of the ring with the sapphire and the diamond around it measures 31mm x 24mm.
- This ring rises little over 9mm off the finger.
- This ring is a size 6.25, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "1.12+1.49CT" "S-3.48CT".
- This ring weighs 11.30 grams.
- This ring comes with an independent gem lab certificate, Asian gem lab certificate and GIA certificate.