GIA Certified 8.35CTS VS F Diamond Ceylon Sapphire 18K Solid Gold Bombay Dome Ring
Gorgeous top quality GIA certified sapphire and diamond ring. This ring features a GIA certified no heat natural 5.52CT vivid yellow sapphire. The oval cut sapphire is surrounded with large solitaire natural brilliant cut diamonds adding up to 2.83CTS. This ring has a magnificent dome design, loaded with diamonds throughout and accented with a large yellow sapphire on top. The diamonds cover almost 2/3 of the split band of this ring.
The sapphire has water like, almost flawless see through clarity. The sapphire has a stunning lively yellow color. Its a gorgeous vibrant yellow color. The sapphire has been certified by an Asian gem lab and GIA (USA) to be a no heat, natural "yellow" sapphire of Sri Lanka (Ceylon) origin.
- Diamond round size: 2mm.
- Diamond pear size: 3.5mm x 2.5mm.
- Diamond marquise size: 4mm x 2mm.
- Diamond Color : F-G.
- Diamond Clarity : VS.
- The oval cut sapphire measures 11.47mm x 10.23mm x 4.97mm.
- The top part of the ring with the sapphire and the diamond around it measures 25mm x 20mm.
- This ring rises little over 7mm off the finger.
- This ring is a size 6.25, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- The following stamps are on the ring: "18K", "750", "DM-2.18/DR-0.65/YS-5.52".
- This ring weighs 12.2 grams.
- This ring comes with an independent gem lab certificate, Asian gem lab certificate and GIA certificate.