GIA Certified Natural 2.35CTS VS F Diamond Pink Sapphire 18K Solid Gold Platinum Chain Necklace
Gorgeous 18K solid gold / 950 platinum GIA certified 2.35CTS diamond and sapphire necklace. The pendant has a very fine floral design accented with a large 1.49Ct natural pink sapphire of Ceylon origin. The oval brilliant cut sapphire is surrounded with 17 large VS clarity and F-G color diamonds adding up to 0.86CTS. The 2 marquise brilliant cut diamonds add up to 0.24CTS and the 15 round brilliant cut diamond add up to 0.62CTS. These are high quality, natural diamonds and sapphire set in solid 18K white gold. The pendant comes the matching 950 platinum chain.
The sapphire has a desirable purplish pink color with clean clarity and internal brilliance.
This pendant has been checked and certified by 2 different gem labs including GIA. GIA lab has certified this as natural purplish pink sapphire.
- This pendant measures 21MM long and 12.5MM wide.
- The large oval brilliant cut sapphire measures 8.00MM X 6.10MM x 3.00MM.
- The marquise brilliant cut diamonds measure about 4.5MM X 2.5MM.
- The round brilliant cut diamonds measure up to 2.5MM wide.
- Diamond color : F-G.
- Diamond clarity : VS.
- The following stamps are on the pendant, "750" "18K" "D-0.62+0.24CT" & "ST-1.49Ct".
- The chain is stamped "PT950" on clasp.
- The platinum chain is 18 inches long and closes with a spring ring clasp.
- This pendant has a medium sized bail in back, so it can be worn with a thicker chain or omega necklaces.
- This necklace weighs 5.50 grams.
- This necklace comes with multiple independent gem lab certificates.