GIA certified natural 2.61CTS diamond and peach pink sapphire solid platinum ring. This ring features a large GIA certified 2.06CTS natural, no heat peach pink sapphire in center. The cushion modified brilliant cut sapphire is accented on both sides with two round brilliant cut diamonds and a tapered brilliant cut diamond adding up to 0.55CTS. The gorgeous peach pink sapphire in this ring has a desirable lively pink color with shades of light neon pink, dark pink and peach pink colors. The sapphire has water like, see through clarity and looks flawless to the naked eye.
The sapphire has been certified by GIA (USA), to be a natural pink sapphire with no enhancement, no heat.
- The cushion cut sapphire measures 7.37MM x 6.52MM x 4.33MM.
- Diamond Color: F - G
- Diamond Clarity: VS1 - VS2
- The top part of the ring with the pink sapphire and diamonds on sides measures 7MM x 19.5MM (shank to shank).
- This ring rises 7MM from the finger.
- This ring is a size 7.25, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- This ring is stamped "PT950" "D-0.55" and "CS-2.06" on inside.
- This ring is very durable and weighs a heavy 5.5 grams.
- The sapphire along with the ring has been certified by 3 gem labs including GIA. All 3 certificates will be sent with this ring.