GIA Certified Natural 5.3CTS VS F Diamond Purplish Pink Sapphire 18K Solid Gold Ring
The natural, untreated Madagascar sapphire is a highly desirable vivid pink color with purplish hue. The sapphire has water like, see through clarity. It is completely eye clean and looks perfect to the naked eye. It does have some natural inclusions which can only be seen under 10x magnification. It is a completely natural sapphire, no heat, no artificial filling, no clarity enhancements and no color enhancements.
- The oval cut sapphire measures 9.35mm x 7.31mm x 3.96mm.
- The top part of the ring with the sapphire and the diamonds around it measures 30mm x 28.5mm.
- This ring rises 12mm off the finger.
- This ring is a size 7.5, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "18K" "750" "D-2.40+0.16 P-2.75CT".
- This ring weighs over 12.8 grams.
- This ring comes with an independent gem lab certificate, Asian gem lab certificate and GIA certificate