GIA Certified Natural 4.72CTS VVS E Diamond Violet Sapphire Platinum Engagement Ring
GIA certified 4.72CTS diamond and sapphire three stone solid 950 platinum ring. This ring features a huge GIA certified 3.72CT natural no heat light violet / blue sapphire. The cushion modified brilliant cut sapphire is accented on both sides with two GIA certified cushion modified brilliant cut diamonds adding up to 1.00CTS in a stunning three stone ring design. The gorgeous violet / blue sapphire in this ring has a desirable vivid color with shades of light blue, violet, and violet blue colors. The sapphire has near perfect, see through clarity. The high quality natural diamonds and sapphire are set into solid heavy 950 platinum.
The light violet sapphire has been certified by GIA (USA) and Asian gem lab, to be of Ceylon origin with a violet color. They also confirmed its a natural sapphire, no enhancement, no heat.
The first 0.50CT cushion modified brilliant cut diamond has been certified by GIA (USA) to be a natural E color / VVS2 clarity diamond (GIA report # 2338145646). This diamond has excellent polish, very good symmetry and no fluorescence.
The second 0.50CT cushion modified brilliant cut diamond has been certified by GIA (USA) to be a natural E color / VVS2 clarity diamond (GIA report # 6331109215). This diamond has excellent polish, very good symmetry and no fluorescence.
- The cushion modified brilliant cut sapphire measures 8.51MM X 7.83MM X 5.22MM.
- The diamonds measure 4.70MM X 4.19MM X 2.91MM and 4.78MM X 4.21MM X 2.91MM.
- Diamond Color: E
- Diamond Clarity: VVS2
- The top part of the ring with the sapphire and diamonds measures 16MM X 9MM. This ring rises 6.5MM from the finger.
- This ring is a size 6, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- This ring is stamped "PT950" "D-1.00" and "CS-3.72" on inside.
- This ring is very durable and weighs 5.6 grams.
- The sapphire and both diamonds along with the ring has been certified by 3 gem labs including GIA. All 5 certificates will be sent with this ring.